Pre-Settlement Funding Facts for Plaintiffs
Minimum of $500 and maximum of $100,000 advanced
If you lose your case, you owe us nothing
Funding within 48 hours
All information kept confidential
No fees or other payment up front
Lower rates than other litigation funding companies
No credit checks and no interference in your case
- Lawsuit Funding - Overview
- Types of Cases We Advance
- The Basics of Qualifying
- Approval Factors for Funding
- Case Review Process
- Receiving Your Lawsuit Funding Cash
At Presettlement Fundingnow, we understand that personal injury victims, potential plaintiffs, and plaintiffs in lawsuits sometimes have trouble paying their bills while waiting for the resolution of their cases. Even when they win their lawsuits, plaintiffs may not receive payment for months or even years. Our services ensure that our clients get a fair settlement or award rather than accepting a low settlement because of cash constraints. We offer the most comprehensive pre-settlement funding, and post-settlement funding, at the best rates.
Auto or any Vehicle Accident
Qualifying for a lawsuit funding is relatively simple, however there are minimum basic requirements that Oasis looks for when accepting applications for lawsuit funding.
You must have hired an attorney on a contingency-fee agreement. That means your attorney agrees to work for you and agrees to get paid out of the proceeds of your case. If they don’t obtain an award for you from your legal complaint/case, they don’t get paid.
You must have suffered a personal injury. We cannot provide a lawsuit funding on cases where there is only property damages.
The person you are suing (the Defendant and usually their insurance company) must be able to pay any claim awarded to you.
- Damages. In personal injury cases, these are generally severe injuries that require time off work and other obligations. Soft tissue injuries (sprains, and other muscle injuries) will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Liability. It must be clear that the defendant has strong liability for causing the damage. Liability is a key factor in our decision to offer a lawsuit funding.
- Ability to Pay. The defendant must have the ability to pay damages through insurance or other means. If the defendant can’t pay a settlement, we can’t offer lawsuit funding.
- Contingent Attorney Fee. Your attorney must be compensated from the proceeds of the case rather than a retainer or hourly fee. He or she must be willing to assume the risk of winning the case to be paid for services, just as Presettlement fundingnow is to be repaid for the lawsuit funding.
Once you’ve submitted an application online or by phone, please contact your attorney and tell them that; you applied for a legal funding through Presettlement Fundingnow, that it is o.k. to discuss your case details with us, and to expect a call from Presettlement Fundingnow.
- Next, we’ll prepare and send to your attorney our Legal Funding Purchase Agreement,
- You and your lawyer will both read and sign the document,
- You’ll choose how you want to receive the cash proceeds for the legal funding,
- When the agreement is returned to our office, we will sign the legal funding agreement ourselves, and disperse the cash directly to you in the manner you selected for your pre-settlement funding; i.e. bank wire, western union, paper check, etc.
- Presettlement Fundingnow will fax a copy of the signed Legal Funding Purchase Agreement to your attorney for your case file.